Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opticalillusion

General
Does this even work anymore?

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure that tut was how to stream games from the pc side, meaning have the game on the pc via a shared folder and launch the game from your pc without it being on your actual rgh HDD. There is no way to record your games on xbox 360 unless you have a capture card or running rgloader/TX fusion using Xbmovie. I do not recommend using TX Fusion or RGLoader unless you know exactly what you are doing.

If you want a Capture Card for cheap either one of these two will do the trick as I have used both.

1. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1080P-HDMI-Video-Game-Capture-HD-Recorder-Box-for-PC-Xbox-One-360-Live-PS3-PS4/401333629801?hash=item5d71593369:g:IvEAAOSwIQdZJd8Y&frcectupt=true

2. https://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-Game-Capture-Card-HD-1080P-Video-Record-Save-to-USB-Disk-For-PS4-Xbox-Wii-U/163033397781?epid=22023442091&hash=item25f58c3a15:g:t~EAAOSwbc5atb8F

I usually buy these as gifts for family. They work pretty well. I mean it's no elgato or Hdpvr but does the trick if you want hd quality

The only downside is you have to have a USB/External drive connected to it and you press a button on the box to record, then you press is again to stop recording. When you get done recording I strongly recommend you wait 15-30 seconds before unplugging your storage device from it.

If you want to go for the cheap cheap and don't care about quality at all. The quality is pretty bad but will do until you can afford something way better. Starting out I used to use these all the time. So from my experience they are okay for starting out, but the quality is not hd, nor can you make out game text etc, that shows in the game. You can however convert the video files to 1080p to make the quality a bit better but text will never show up good.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Easycap-USB-2-0-Video-Audio-VHS-to-DVD-Converter-Capture-Card-Adapter-Cable-RF-U/173364555367

EazyCap Example

Spoiler

HD Video Capture Example

However the HD Video Capture example was recorded in 720p not 1080p. It can be used in 1080p which looks much better but thats my buds youtube channel his internet is awful so he records in lower quality and short videos to make uploading easier.

Edited by CabooseSayzWTF