Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opticalillusion

Modding
Questions about infection forms

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

On the levels such as Floodgate and Cortana there is a ALOT of preset corpses and a lot of infection forms. Which means more mayhem. I know you might be thinking "but opticalillusion you retard you can just spawn your own squads so why bother". But i just cant let those corpses that clog up the CPU go to waste lol.  Plus it looks legit AF(especially on the cortana level when you walk into an area and its foggy and there are bodies rising up in the distance) So I have a few questions

1) Instead of resurrecting corpses the infection forms want to beeline straight for me. Is it possible to "lower" your aggro with assembly so they go for corpses instead or is it hardcoded?.

2)Sometimes it appears that the corpses must be laying in a certain position for them to be infected. Like if they are twisted/on a platform the infection forms seem to ignore them and only infect if they are laying on the ground face down/face up. Is it possible to somehow change or "enlarge" the area so infection forms go for the weirdly twisted bodies like make it a bigger aura of effect or something

3)There are alot of bodies on the Covenant(the brutes, etc where you assault the 2nd citadel ) and when you come back the flood infects them but most bodies have already dissapeared due to the engine cleaning up the clutter. Is it possible to modify the timer the bodies stay up(specifically brute bodies not the useless grunt/bugger bodies). Or some sort of a temporary script specifically for that section?

4) The preset corpses are found in the scnr/biped section, correct? 

Edited by opticalillusion