Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opticalillusion

Help moving/injecting tags from one map into another(campaign) -xbox

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have Insolence. I can move tags. I can move single player weapons into multiplayer maps(like adding fuel rod gun/major sentinel beam) and Entity reads them just fine. But when i attempt to move some tags..say Magnum or SMG into 0b_deltacontrol 
, Entity starts spewing out errors.

I know one can inject tags(for example the Warthog run video on the front page contains the warthog that was manually injected) but I have no idea what I am doing.  I understand that when i moved a tag from one map into another i increased the map's size and I guess I need to change its Meta Size? but for MP maps I pasted like 4 different tags and I didnt need to change anything they loaded just fine. Im at a loss what to do

edit: after doing some research and like 30x map crashes i found out that Insolence shouldn't be used in tag moving. That I need to use Entity only. But following this tutorial http://old.halomods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=58508 my maps still crash and freeze. I just want to be able to port the flood juggernaut/weapons that arent in some maps into others. On a side note...in the linked thread the comment on the bottom...the real @blackdimund?

Edited by opticalillusion