Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tobymac01

.MAP
Halo 3 playable multiplayer brutes

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

This mod allows you to customize, colour and play as your own brute in multiplayer though its in very early development at the moment and I haven't tested it with more than one person as I'm using Xenia. 

The helmet and the body work perfectly apart from one or two helmets but most work fine. The armour does not load in-game for some reason and I will figure out for the next update which should be a polish like make sure everything loads and the armour works properly. All aniamtions work and I've added a fp model with some brute shaders on but will try to mess around with nodes and custom bitmaps to make it look better in the future.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.28 - 14.47.44.79.png

Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/68mzqm7q13cmdva/Playable_multiplayer_brutes.rar/file

Hope you enjoy because I didn't get very good sleep yesterday lol

Also a big thanks to Lord Zedd, Tuco Studios and Akarias

Edited by Tobymac01
FederalGOKU likes this