Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony33300000

.MAP
problem halo 3 forge campaign

14 posts in this topic

Hello

I can not play in campaign forge mode

I download the card on blamdepot.com I put it on my usb stick then I put it in the xbox and I have nothing forging menu.

if someone can help me it would be very nice thank you

47627D5C-4909-41A9-9AA1-EFCFCC637541.jpeg

no my xbox is not edit but i just want to play the edit map. can you play without modifying our console? if so how to do it thank you

no my xbox is not edit but i just want to play the edit map. can you play without modifying our console? if so how to do it thank you

I will have my Xbox changed to a technician this Saturday that I must tell him to make me in the campaign forge thank you

1 hour ago, tony33300000 said:

he modified the game console

You need to add the RGH or JTAG to your console.

Otherwise you won't be able to play modded maps.

okay so I just tell him to change my console with jtag or rgh and it's all after me directly in forge campaign?

On 8/15/2019 at 1:40 PM, tony33300000 said:

okay so I just tell him to change my console with jtag or rgh and it's all after me directly in forge campaign?

You have to have the jtag exploit or a rgh install depending on your dash number and console type you have. This requires a mod chip via rgh install then the modifying of your nand which gets dumped from the console, then the modified nand must be flashed back to your console. The said modded console can now only be used offline, unless of other means we will not discuss here. If your xbox is not RGH'd or jtag'd you can not play modded maps on halo 3 via a .map mod which also requires your halo 3 to have a modified xex to even play .map modded maps. Trying to use a modded usermap that used a .map mod will not work (self depending on the .map mod that was done etc). Just telling a Technician to RGH your console will not work, they must have experience in that field. In short if your xbox is not modded you can't play it.

On 27/08/2019 at 4:31 PM, tony33300000 said:

can you play 16 players in the forge campaign mods ? 

what level of difficulty are the ia in forge mode?