Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony33300000

Halo 3 campaign forge highway stavo error

6 posts in this topic

You don't have to keep making threads! please stop, i'm sorry. You are doing something wrong, it's that simple. Use a modded xex which supports ai, and has crc checks removed, use the xex patcher here: 

Just patch your xex. If you don't understand how to, please just message Lord Zedd and i'm sure he will be able to assist you more. There's not much more I can do to assist you as I told you to patch your xex in your other created threads which had the same issue, patching your xex "SHOULD" fix your issue, I have loaded up every single forge in campaign map that has been publicly released and they ALL WORK FINE on my end. If patching the xex doesn't fix your issue then you are just naming the .map wrong or something, or you could possibly be using the mythic version of halo 3 in which you are more than likely missing some needed files, if you are using mythic, I want to say you just need the campaign.map file or something from the normal halo 3 but I could be wrong, I don't use mythic so idk

déjà fait la tempête et l'alliance covenante et sierra fonctionne que l'autoroute de stavo ne fonctionne pas

Edited by tony33300000