Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JesusofSuburbia

Modding
Spawned teammates don't react

4 posts in this topic

Hey. I have been wanting to spawn marine teammates into Firefight and I learned from another post how to extract tags from the Installation 04 firefight map and inject them into another map (I used Unearth). But when I spawn the marines using the magnum pistol and changing the projectile to spawn marine biped, they don't react at all. They don't shoot or anything. Same thing happens when I try and spawn marine bipeds in the campaign mode. Is there a way to get them to react?

58 minutes ago, Akarias said:

Those are just biped units. They wont have any AI associated with them.

The units need to be crated via character tags.

Is there a way to do that and have them spawn on demand? Or will I have to do the old fashion swapping out squad units in the scenario tree for marines