Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tbiesty

Halo 2
My complete Halo 2 Anniversary Rebalanced campaign mod is now available!

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Halo 2 Anniversary campaign levels rebalanced to make Legendary the difficult, but fair, challenge it should have been.

Download link (including description of changes): https://www.nexusmods.com/halothemasterchiefcollection/mods/368

1) Open the zip file and copy .map files into the halo 2 maps folder of your Halo The Master Chief Collection installation (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\halo2\h2_maps_win64_dx11).

2) Play "Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited...)" and enjoy!

Edited by Tbiesty
Fix NexusMods link
ReteroX likes this

This looked pretty good, I agree with pretty much all of your changes as I have a similar approach to modding weapon and AI accuracy/behaviour.

I will hopefully install H2A today and give it a shot.

Good job getting all the maps modified; I have over 700 changes to make per map and I don't know how people get it done so quickly.

Tbiesty likes this

5 hours ago, ReteroX said:

This looked pretty good, I agree with pretty much all of your changes as I have a similar approach to modding weapon and AI accuracy/behaviour.

I will hopefully install H2A today and give it a shot.

Good job getting all the maps modified; I have over 700 changes to make per map and I don't know how people get it done so quickly.

Yeah, it took me about 30 hours to bring all the changes over from Halo 2 Vista.  Many late nights for a week just to do it.

ReteroX likes this

19 hours ago, Tbiesty said:

Yeah, it took me about 30 hours to bring all the changes over from Halo 2 Vista.  Many late nights for a week just to do it.

We'll it's worth it; I know what it's like to be so in love with your work.

I've played Cairo Station and Outskirts now and I've really enjoyed it; the Sniper Jackals are still bull, but they are at least fair now.

If I didn't know any better, I'd accuse you of adding some sneaky elite swordsman spawns too.

Nicely done. 

Tbiesty likes this

5 hours ago, ReteroX said:

We'll it's worth it; I know what it's like to be so in love with your work.

I've played Cairo Station and Outskirts now and I've really enjoyed it; the Sniper Jackals are still bull, but they are at least fair now.

If I didn't know any better, I'd accuse you of adding some sneaky elite swordsman spawns too.

Nicely done. 

Thanks!  I just released an update to add a health bar to the HUD.  I was on the fence about it for a while (and didn't included it in the initial release), but have gotten to really like it, so I went ahead and added it.

ReteroX likes this