Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opticalillusion

What is wrong with my script?

1 post in this topic

So halo 2 has at least one to 20+ broken squads or spawns in each level   but most require scripts to actually spawn. This particular case isnt really a "broken" spawn but rather this flood carrier in e1_fld_inf5 is never ever used. Never gets selected from the randomized spawn point pool that most floods spawns use in h2/h3 either.  Currently using ScriptToolsBeta and trying to get this third flood carrier to spawn in 07b_forerunnership. 

I dont understand what im doing wrong. Even when the scripts compile  the game never loads and sits at a white screen. Do i need to resign the map? Am I adding too many chunks to it so I changed the size of the map and it requires hex editing now? 

I was able to successfully restore e12_cov_inf1 squad which is completely missing but I didnt need to do any hex editing.

Here is my script. . The top are my edited ones and the bottom are from the vanilla game. 

https://github.com/LolO-o/halo-2-stuff/blob/main/gg