Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shlok

How to change game physics

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I had been watching Mint Blitz since many days and wanted to do some to his trickshots. I got assembly and opened H2 vista pc and also opened assembly. I messed with the game's physics such that if I stick a warthog at back, it could fly directly to other side of bridge when you are playing metropolis, but nothing happens.

If somebody could tell that what should I do with physics and vehicles please help

Edited by Shlok

Posted (edited)

It has nothing to do with game physics, it has to do with the grenade damage effect jpt! at instance " Instantaneous Acceleration"

And of course the time to explode has to be edited to match the travel distance, something which can be tricky to do the maths.

Edited by AltSierra117

Posted (edited)

Thanks, I would try to do this

Another question- which value for the acceleration would be needed for this jump

Edited by Shlok

On 7/1/2021 at 6:08 PM, AltSierra117 said:

It has nothing to do with game physics, it has to do with the grenade damage effect jpt! at instance " Instantaneous Acceleration"

And of course the time to explode has to be edited to match the travel distance, something which can be tricky to do the maths.

I managed to do this but as soon as I remain in air for long, I die. Is there any solution to this problem