Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
747_Malignant_Truth

can't open xbox halo 2 maps in assembly

7 posts in this topic

There is unofficial assembly builds that support halo 2 for original xbox, but as far as I am aware on those custom builds RTE isn't supported. I haven't seen those build in years as well so I don't have a link handy. You can always use the original tools made for halo 2 for original xbox, and there's ALOT of them, Entity is a good example of said tools. There is however a program in development that will support porting vista maps to original xbox, tag injection, etc a really great .map mod tool. It's called Prometheus. Now don't get it confused by the original Prometheus tool made by kornman which from my understanding was mostly abandoned, the source to that tool can be found out and about these days but it was lost to time for a long while. The new prometheus tool being made is by grim doomer and will more than likely be the best halo 2 map modding tool to date, at least from what I have seen, and yes he did successfully port vista maps to original xbox < outdated now since the tool has made more progress. I highly suggest wait till it gets released, otherwise I can only advise you use Entity and misc other bsp based editors if you plan to create your own maps.

Edited by CabooseSayzWTF

51 minutes ago, 747_Malignant_Truth said:

not really planning on making maps, just wish to edit tags like damage effects. are there any tools that can edit all tags?

I mean, there's well over 70 tools for halo 2 for original xbox. I havent really been active on this site in years nor do I exactly remember the rules, so if posting this link is forbidden my apologies ahead of time. This is a archive of ALOT of halo modding tools for halo 1, halo 2, pc, original xbox etc. I'm sure something you need can be found HERE

It has map editors (for tags, tag injection, value editing on tags , bsp viewers, editors, one click based mods to do certain things for certain maps, map resigners, the list goes on)

Hello, students! Did you know there existed a huge database of essay service reviews? John Milovich from Scamfighter.net described and analyzed almost 50 websites A to Z so you could be confident when choosing your next writing helper.