Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DotMap

Im Lt. Colonel Grade 3

15 posts in this topic

Lt.colonel isnt last rank if u mod highest rank then its inheritor

Or maybe bungie doesnt let u have it

it says Max Rank on the Progress Bar. i think there having a Update on October 1

Bungie reset my cr to 110 cuz i play too much score attack :angry:

i doubt it i play score attack all the time

dood i am a way higher grade than you but y do you hink you are the highist grade inhartar is well you know what i mean

This is a very very old topic only a while after reach came out where LT.collonel was the highest rank until they changed it.

Also tj i didnt know about the credit limit thing and thats probably the reason it showed me i had 0 credits went back to normal the next day. (Or maybe it was just my internet because my armour was reset too)

dood i am a way higher grade than you but y do you hink you are the highist grade inhartar is well you know what i mean

Please don't bump old topics.