Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenithRaptor

.MAP
Blood Raptors Fist .map Mod

11 posts in this topic

I'm new to modding Halo 3, but i really dont know what to do with the .patchdat file? Do i put it with the .map's in the XeX Menu, or put it somewhere eles?

Somebody please help me!?

I'm new to modding Halo 3, but i really dont know what to do with the .patchdat file? Do i put it with the .map's in the XeX Menu, or put it somewhere eles?

ok you get your map for the patch which is riverworld.map for this mod.

Then you open alteration

You go to apply patch and apply the patch :D

easy-peasy! :)

open alteration and go to "Edit/ Patch/ Apply". Then simply choose the correct .map for the patch.

easy-peasy! :)

open alteration and go to "Edit/ Patch/ Apply". Then simply choose the correct .map for the patch.

Lol replied the same minute :P

Kind of a noob question :P , but for that AR that shot tires, did you have to change anything besides the proj?

Kind of a noob question :P , but for that AR that shot tires, did you have to change anything besides the proj?

I used Dead's tut for that

what map do i patch this to? Another broken video!

Please don't bump almost 5-year-old topics.

weighta likes this